BIFF Film Academy
▶ Courses open to students who aspire to Film Production and Acting
- - Providing opportunities for convergence and communication between mutual specialties
- - Film Production and Acting students can interpret and observe the film from their own point of view.
- - Organized to understand the film from various angles
▶ Student-led curriculum
- - Avoiding instructor-centered theory delivery type education
- - Focusing on original ideas and artistic thinking during the filmmaking process
▶ License grant through intensive training for each major track
- - Shooting, lighting, sound, media acting, etc.
▶ Classes are held in which students and professional filmmakers discuss from planning to production together.
▶ Reinforcing the utilization of field-oriented learning with various Asian faculty members and expert mentors in each field